At Advice Cloud, we’re hot on ensuring suppliers understand a whole strategy is needed for the public sector, beyond just applying to frameworks. Yes, successfully getting listed is a win, but there’s lots more work to be done! Without a good marketing strategy, companies of any size will struggle in this competitive and highly regulated market.
This guide will focus specifically on your social media strategy. The world of social is ever-changing and requires a significant amount of work. Don’t get us wrong, though, you’ll find a huge payoff if you use social media effectively!
Where do I start with my social media strategy?
Well, right here! To help public sector suppliers understand the extent of social media and devise a strategy that suits them, we’ve put together a useful guide. Our Public Sector Social Media Marketing guide is a combination of expert insights, top tips and research.
After reading our guide, you’ll be able to:
- Decide on the channels that work best for you
- Keep up to date with the goings-on – with new topics always cropping up, it’s important you find ways of staying in the know!
- Provide value through your content
- Effectively engage with your audience
- Establish and implement a top-notch social media strategy
- Understand paid social
- Improve your security