Views from our Client & Partner Day 2022
Our Strategic Advisor and Client & Partner Day host, Jos Creese, gives his summary of an amazing event full of networking and insightful panel discussions.
Our Client & Partner Day is an annual event allowing our valued clients the chance to network with each other and the leaders of public sector procurement. Feedback every year shows it brings a lot of value to those targeting the public sector.
We decided it was best to follow on from last year with another virtual event, using the Airmeet platform that added networking functionality and the ability for a great live panel discussion. It was a great success!
Featured on our amazing speaker panel was:
- Frank Manoharan – Head of ICT & Digital at Lincolnshire Housing Partnership.
- Candice Lemaitre – Innovation Lead, Commercial Development at Transport for London. Candice has spent 8 years helping organisations to navigate their digital transformation.
- Milan Bogunovic – Deputy Director, Digital Delivery & Digital Planning Reform at Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities. Milan works to enable organisational and citizen-facing transformation via innovative digital strategies.
As well as our host Jos Creese, Strategic Advisor at Advice Cloud and former Local Gov CIO.
What was said during Client & Partner Day 2022?
Jos has put together a brilliant write-up from the session. This document goes into great depth on the key themes and ideas explored by our panel and guests, including:
- What Procurement in 2022 looks like for suppliers and buyers
- How Social Value is becoming a key aspect of public sector procurement
- The risks that face both sides when procuring
- and more!
Make sure you get your copy, as it holds some great discussions and things to ponder over for both the public and private sector.