[Client Webinar]: GovTech Café
We will be holding our first ever GovTech Café webinar on the 17th October from 2-3pm, exclusively for our clients!
From talking to our clients and other Suppliers, we know that it can be difficult to ask your questions and gain honest insight into the public sector. Maybe you get 5 minutes with a civil servant, during a conference’s coffee break, but you probably can’t cover much ground, and they probably don’t want to be playing 20-questions.
The aim of our GovTech Café is to create a welcoming space for our clients and Strategic Advisers to discuss all things G-Cloud, public sector procurement and GovTech. Our Advisers have experience in a range of different areas of public sector – from Local Gov, to Central Gov; from procurement, to marketing. No matter what part of your public sector strategy you need to improve, we can help!
Jos Creese, Strategic AdviserAdvice Cloud
The 17th October GovTech Café promises something new and practical for those selling to the public sector. It’s not often suppliers get a chance to talk openly and informally with expert public sector buyers, and we are there to help you. It also a chance for us to learn about the frustration of those trying to sell to the public sector, which will arm us in the dialogues we have with government bodies about improving public sector procurement practice in the future. So please do join us!
What will we talk about?
Some of the points we will cover on the webinar:
To get an inside look at issues facing local government and how your tech can help:
- How do I speak to the right person in local government?
- How do I create a value proposition that aligns well to public sector pressures?
- What sort of technology do they really need?
For strategic advice on content and influencer marketing:
- Do public sector buyers use social media? And if so how?
- What is the best way to share content that will get noticed?
- How can we be effective social sellers with minimum cost/effort?
To learn all about IT and digital strategies within the public sector:
- What is IT and digital strategies trying to achieve?
- How far along are we in the “digital transformation” quest?
- What does an organisation want from their Supplier?
This webinar is specifically designed for our clients in mind and is just one of the benefits of the support we offer. If this is something that might be of interest to you, please do get in touch and find out how we can support you and any public sector problems you may have.