Accessing the public sector market: watch our latest webinar!
Our webinar 'New ways of opening doors to the public sector' (in partnership with Stotles) brings together our experts to dish out some great advice.
We recently held a highly valuable webinar with our new partners Stotles. As two organisations committed to supporting technology and IT suppliers better their procurement practices, we wanted to share our knowledge. When accessing the public sector market, suppliers can meet roadblocks and find resistance. This webinar aims at breaking down those roadblocks and providing suppliers with food for thought for an effective public sector strategy!
What’s featured in the webinar?
In our ‘New ways of opening doors to the public sector’ webinar, our procurement and framework experts cover:
- Two large common pitfalls that IT and tech suppliers find when targeting the public sector.
- How to overcome these pitfalls, with expert insights.
- What to look for when finding opportunities – and where to look.
- A demonstration of how a full procurement strategy can enable more success in the public sector.
- A Q&A section from our attendees.
- And more!
With £8.6bn spent through G-Cloud alone, and 39% of that with SMEs, there’s business to be won. The difficulty is know where to focus your strategy and whether to take a reactive or proactive approach. Our webinar will help you kickstart your plans (or update them!) to create a better, fuller plan of action.
Where can I watch it?
You can find the webinar here or just click on the image below! We hope you enjoy it.