Closed: We’re hiring a Digital Procurement Consultant
We are looking for an experienced Digital Procurement Consultant to help us continue to provide amazing service to our Public & Private sector clients!
Advice Cloud, a rapidly growing Public Sector Govtech procurement specialist based in Hove, East Sussex (but operating nationally) is looking to hire an experienced Public Sector Digital Procurement Consultant/Specialist. Our main focus is on helping both buyers and suppliers take advantage of new ways of working (Agile in the main) around improving Public sector technology procurement utilising tools such as the Government Digital Marketplace to shorten procurement timescales and significantly improve outcomes.
The role will mainly be about delivering consultancy advice & engagements to our Public & Private sector clients. This could be in the form of:
Public Sector (inc but not exclusively so):
- Delivering workshops on how G-Cloud & DOS work.
- Running Early Market Engagement programmes to deliver new/ innovate suppliers & services to the authority
- Running / supervising the actual procurement of the services inc Bid evaluation, shortlisting, contract award etc
- Challenging old ways of working esp with regard to OJEU use (we don’t do OJEU!)
- Providing on-going procurement support to PS organisations
- Supplier relationship management advice & remedial improvement work
- Cloud billing reviews and improvements
- Delivering workshops on how G-Cloud & DOS work
- Training sales & marketing staff on the use of GC and how to embed it in their organisation
- Provide services to their Pub Sec clients on how to maximise their usage of the DMP and other routes to market (mainly but not exclusively CCS FW) such as RM1045, HSCN, TP2 etc
- Helping them improve their bid responses
- On going bid work and support
Advice Cloud has some very ambitious growth targets in plan for the next 5 years so this role can and will expand as the team grows. We have invested heavily in our people & technology and will continue to do so hopefully remaining at the cutting edge of procurement excellence in the UK Public Sector.
Whilst our HQ is in sunny Hove on the south coast this will not be an office based role so flexible and remote working is fine by us. However most of our work is delivered within London / South East so the ability to travel / commute to these areas will make life easier. Regular visits to HQ are required. Cultural fit is very important to us so please take a look at our company beliefs to ensure compatibility.
No agencies please.
To apply send us your CV and a cover letter clearly outlining how you fit the role to email@example.com .