Event: Police procurement – challenges and opportunities
We’ve teamed up with techUK, Police ICT Company and Clue Computing to deliver a session on the challenges and opportunities within police procurement.
If you are looking to get your foot in the door with the sector or already sell to the police and you want to sell more, join us on the 28th of November from 2.30 pm – 4.30 pm at techUK.
This session will provide suppliers with a deeper understanding of the police market and how the police procure technology. As well as offering some actionable tips on how to engage with the sector more effectively to win contracts. One not to be missed!
Meet the speakers:
- Paul Kennedy – Blue Light Strategic Adviser at Advice Cloud
- Jules Donald, CIO – Essex Police
- Ben Nelson, Head of Commercial – Police ICT Company
- Chris Farthing – Our MD
- Clare Elford – MD at policing supplier Clue Computing
- 2:30 – 2:45 pm: The current police landscape – strategic and tactical insight – delivered by Paul Kennedy
- 2:45 – 3 pm: The role of Police ICT company in the commercial space – delivered by Ben Nelson
- 3 – 3.15 pm: The challenges of police procurement and messages for suppliers – delivered by Jules Donald
- 3:15 – 3:30 pm: Police procurement: the routes, the trends and essentials for winning contracts – delivered by Chris Farthing
- 3:30 – 3:45 pm: How we made policing a success – delivered by Clare Elford
- 3:45 – 4:30 pm: Q&A
- 4:30 pm: Networking
This event is open to everyone even if you aren’t a member of techUK, but you will need to register to book a space!
Need the address for techUK? It’s the 2nd Floor, 10 St Bride Street, London, 10, EC4A 4AD. And some useful tips on how to get there can be found on the techUK contact us page.