CCS G-Cloud 10 Supplier Application Webinar
Just in case you missed it, we went on today's Crown Commercial Service G-Cloud 10 supplier application webinar, to be your eyes and ears on all things G-Cloud.
G-Cloud 10 is open for applications! With this in mind, CCS held a webinar to cover the basics of applying for the framework and what is and isn’t within the scope of G-Cloud.
In short, nothing much to report from this one. As we’ve mentioned in previous blogs, the headline is the reintroduction of Cyber Security Services back into G-Cloud 10.
CCS on the call, reiterated what should and shouldn’t be sold on G-Cloud 10 for new entrants.
Here’s a reminder of what NOT to sell on G-Cloud:
- Co-lo services
- Non-cloud related services or consultancy
- Stand-alone bespoke design and development (you folks should be looking at DOS)
- Recruitment- only consultancy relating to the cloud is permitted, not the provision of staff or items.
So if your on this list- don’t bother! However, CCS have other frameworks which cover the above services so worth getting in touch with us if you want to be pointed in the right direction.
Other than that here’s the key takeaways from the webinar:
- Some of the wording of the terms within the G-Cloud 9 GDPR variation have been softened for G-Cloud 10, but are essentially remain the same.
- You must comply with the GDPR terms- it will be law so not optional.
- CCS reiterated the importance of submitting your clarification questions as soon as possible-especially the legal ones!
- Rate cards aren’t mandatory but can be useful to buyers.
- Include a Service Definition- even if it is a short one. We and CCS are great advocates of a Service Definition.
- Leave plenty of time to complete submissions- be aware of the date (applications close on May 23rd!) and don’t submit 5 minutes before the deadline.
So there you have it, now go and get cracking on your G-Cloud 10 applications…