[Event] Technology Products 3 Supplier Briefing
techUK are holding a session on Technology Products 3 to update suppliers and buyers on the framework. Find out what questions we'll be asking...
CCS along with techUK are holding a final supplier briefing on 31st of January, to discuss the details of the framework prior to the expected OJEU in February.
The agenda includes:
- An overview of all the TP3 engagement to-date
- The findings and key decisions made for each workstream: scope/lot structure, T&C’s, MI reporting
- Next steps and anticipated application dates
We’ve been waiting to kick this framework off for a while now and are looking forward to hearing how the framework has shaped up.
Here’s what we want to know:
- Have CCS decided to up the number of suppliers in each Lot?
- Will the spend for TP3 be freely available unlike for TP2? And if so, will CCS be planning on publishing the spend quarterly or creating a dashboard similar to the one for the Digital Marketplace spend?
- Has Lot 5 been ditched? All the feedback from prior supplier engagement events have suggested that this Lot is the one that hasn’t worked in the previous iterations of the framework.
- What are the certification requirements for the framework?
If you are interested in hearing more about TP3 then there are still a few spots left for the event. Our Sales Manager Terry will also be there, so be sure to say hi!