Motivated by the success of our Winning with G-Cloud training courses, we have again teamed up with techUK to deliver what will be another five-star rated course. However, this time we’re focusing on helping suppliers listed on the Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework win government business. So, join us for our half day workshop on Friday 19th July at techUK to make sure you’re Winning with DOS!
Who is the course for?
The Winning with DOS course is for those already on, or looking at applying for, the Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework. It is suitable for professionals at all skills levels who want to know more about how the DOS buying and selling processes work. We have separated the day into a morning and afternoon session. So you can choose whether to join us for the first part of the day, or continue with the day and learn more about the assessment stage of the DOS framework.
Part 1 (morning)
- Module 1: DOS in context
- Module 2: DOS in detail
- Module 3: Buying and selling on DOS
- Module 4: DOS on the Digital Marketplace
- Module 5: DOS Selection stage
- Module 6: Learn your lessons Part 1
Part 2 (afternoon)
- Module 7: Preparing for the DOS Assessment stage
- Module 8: Developing a DOS Assessment stage proposal
- Module 9: Learn your lessons Part 2
Who is the course leader, when and where is it held?
The course will be run by Sarah Hinchliffe from i4 Sales Performance, who brings with her extensive knowledge of sales and proposal best practice, along with her thirty-year experience in the industry.
The course runs on Friday 19th July 2019 at techUK.
How much does the course cost?
techUK Members- £295.00 + VAT
Non Members- £495.00 +VAT
techUK Members- £395.00 + VAT
Non Members- £595.00 +VAT
- Learn the ins and outs of the DOS framework
- Gain an understanding of the Selection stage of the DOS process
- Perfect your proposals and learn more about the Assessment stage of the process
- Understand how DOS can become a big part of your business strategy