Our Introduction to Procurement is a great course outlining the basics to government procurement. From key procedures and regulations, to routes to market used by public sector buyers, this course provides everything you need to know to get you started on your public sector procurement journey!
Who is the course for?
The Introduction to Procurement online training is perfect for beginners to the complex procurement processes. However, we also encourage the training as a great way to refresh and make sure you’re up to date on how the public sector procure their goods and services.
Both private and public sector individuals will find the content useful too, from any level within an organisation.
The modules are:
- Module 1: Who are the different government organisations?
- Module 2: What is procurement?
- Module 3: The procurement regulations
- Module 4: Where does the public sector go to buy?
- Module 5: How do frameworks work?
- Module 6: Summary
With no fixed start date, you can complete this training course at a time that is convenient to you. Alongside theoretical and practical lessons, the course offers the opportunity to test your knowledge through carefully crafted quizzes.
- A good understanding of how the public sector operates
- Explain how the public sector procures their goods and services
- Outline key regulations and rules for buyers and suppliers
- Know the key jargon and terms
2. Who are the different government organisations?
3. What is Procurement?
4. The procurement regulations
5. Where does the public sector go to buy?
6. How do frameworks work?