“G-Cloud Supplier Essentials” will explain to you why G-Cloud is so different and how it works in theory and in practice. In turn, it may help your organisation get sales.
This training was inspired by a face to face workshop ran in conjunction with TechUK. This workshop was delivered to over 60 organisations with a consistent 5* feedback rating from participants.
“Wish we had this course back when I was the G-Cloud and digital commercial programme director”
Tony Singleton OBE
Why should I take this G-Cloud framework training course?
Our “G-Cloud Supplier Essentials” online learning course is aimed at suppliers who:
- are new to the G-Cloud framework
- have been listed for a while but have yet to make that crucial first sale
- are listed and have sold already but are looking to demystify G-Cloud to potential buyers that are still not familiar with the framework
With no fixed start date, you can complete this G-Cloud framework training course at a time that is convenient to you. Alongside theoretical and practical lessons, the course offers a number of useful Additional Resources and the opportunity to test your knowledge through carefully crafted quizzes.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of UK Public procurement and how it relates to the G-Cloud framework agreement
- Knowledge on how buyers use the framework and the terminology they use
- The ability to confidently show potential buyers how to buy your service using the allowed G-Cloud methods
- Understanding of what can be changed in your G-Cloud framework agreement submissions and how to do it
- Insight into the best practices of successful G-Cloud vendors
1. Introduction & Why this training
2. Public Sector Procurement
3. Why G-Cloud is different
4. Rules of G-Cloud
5. Introduction to the Digital Marketplace
6. How Buyers Buy
7. Evaluation & Award of contracts
8. Selling Successfully