Closed: We’re Hiring a Marketing Exec
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team part time!
As a part-time Marketing Executive (21 hours pw), you will be responsible and accountable for delivering marketing activity to support company growth plans and to celebrate client successes through exceptional multi-channel campaigns which will harness all of our customer research and insight.
In this role you will:
- Plan, design and implement compelling cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Deliver creative marketing campaigns generating conversions and providing valuable customer insight.
- Use customer insight knowledge gained to further develop future marketing strategies/activity.
- Drive engagement and growth across all social media platforms.
- Analyse data and report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Set up and manage marketing automation
- Write website content (blogs, news…) and relevant content for Press and PR
- Organise and manage networking events, webinars and seminars.
- Manage the Advice Cloud website and SEO
- Work with junior team members to share skills and train them
- At least 3 years relevant marketing experience, preferably with a consultancy, e-learning or relevant industry
- Proficient using CMS (preferably WordPress), Mail Chimp, Buffer, Moz and comfortable with quickly getting to grips with various other online marketing tools.
- Proven success delivering successful campaigns
- Experience in using Photoshop for image editing
- Experience in using Google Analytics for campaign M&E
- Experience in PPC (AdWords and social media)
- Strong knowledge of competitor analysis
- Experience in using marketing automation tools
Our ideal Candidate will be:
- Pro-active and a self-starter (Very important!)
- A social media influencer
- A passionate, creative and result driven individual
- With a good sense of humour
- Curious & friendly
- Capable of working in a target environment
- Able to stay cool under pressure.
- We would be super impressed if…
- You already have a personal blog/ internet presence
- You have knowledge or have worked in or with the Public Sector and you already know a government procurement framework or two
- Have video editing or graphic design experience (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Illustrator…)
- Have e-learning experience
- You can get us free tickets to Star Wars’ premieres & hot festivals – 6 Nations Rugby a bonus
- You send us an interesting cover letter (a relevant tech joke is always well received!)
How to Apply:
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. IF YOU CALL US YOU WILL BE TOLD OFF
Please send your CV & a covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
The process will be:
- CV Review
- Telephone Call with Marketing Manager
- Interview with Marketing Manager and Head of Client Services
- Online assessment via Thomas PPA
- Hired! Meet the team