Webinar: Get ready for the Vertical Application Solutions framework
Join us and Strategic Adviser Jos Creese on 9th June for a dive into CCS' replacement to DAS.
The Vertical Application Solutions framework is expected to open for supplier applications sometime in June 2022. To get everyone prepared, we wanted to host a free webinar delivered by our experts. As a replace of the Data and Application Solutions framework, it’s a key software solutions route to market.
We’ll be joined by our Strategic Adviser and ex-Local Gov CIO, Jos Creese. Jos’s experience with digital transformation roles in the public sector make him the perfect speaker to dive into the Lots of the framework:
- Business Applications
- Education, Community Health & Social Care Solutions
- Housing, Environmental & Planning Solutions
- Citizen Services
- Blue Light Solutions.
We won’t just be running through how the Vertical Application Solutions framework operates, but also how it fits into the procurement landscape of 2022.
When is our Vertical Application Solutions framework webinar?
Join us on Thursday 9th June, 11am until 12noon, where Jos and our experts will be covering:
- How Vertical Application Solutions works, and how suppliers can apply.
- The differences between VAS and DAS (which VAS will replace!).
- The key public sectors that the framework supports and why this is important in 2022.
- Why suppliers should use a framework like VAS to get in front of their chosen markets.
- and a lot more!
We’ll also have time to put your questions to our experts!
To book your FREE place at this session, just click on the image below or right here.