Webinar: Top tips for your G-Cloud 9 listing
Time to discuss all the top tips we shared with you through our G-Cloud best practice guides so far. Plus give you a few more!
Join our free lunchtime webinar on March 15th 2017, 12-1pm.
You might have noticed we recently published the first two parts of our G-Cloud best practice guides. If you haven’t read them yet, here are the links again. They are totally free and worth a look.
Since we here at Advice Cloud love to discuss things, we thought we should open up the floor to talk about what we found out, and answer any questions (if we can!) you might have. And of course share additional tips that might be of help for G-Cloud 9.
We won’t be doing this alone. This lunchtime webinar will gather several experts in the field of public sector procurement.
The line-up so far:
- Mark Jackson, Director of Partners, UKCloud – UKCloud provides a public cloud for the exclusive use of the UK Public Sector, supporting cloud native and enterprise applications
- Mark Darby, CEO, Alliantist – Alliantist is the firm behind the trusted pam cloud software service used by law enforcement and justice professionals.
- Chris Farthing, MD, Advice Cloud (our very own!)
By the time the webinar is held two things will happen:
- G-Cloud 9 will already be open and you will be busy with your application – great time to join a top tips webinar!
- We will publish our third report with some more juicy pointers – so make sure you read this as well before you come!
All you need to do to join us on March 15th at 12pm is click on the register button. See you there!