Closed: We’re Hiring a Sales Exec
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our team!
Be part of the change in an £18bn a year market! The UK Government has been busy transforming its services using Cloud technology & ground breaking procurement. For the past 3 years Advice Cloud have been a part of this, enabling Small Medium Enterprises (in the main) to understand and take advantage of this exciting opportunity.
Since our start in October 2014 we have become recognised as one of the leaders in our field and our advice and assistance is sought by start-ups to Global Multi $bn household tech names to international Governments. We now have over 60 clients and are taking more on every week. Consequently, we now need to recruit a fabulous Sales Executive (You?) to help manage our rapidly growing pipeline, keep our customers exceedingly happy and work with us as we look to expand internationally.
We are a very friendly, employee-focussed company. We firmly believe that our client success comes down to having happy, engaged and busy employees. We treat everyone with respect & acceptance and play no silly games. Based in lovely bright sunny offices in Hove, 3 minutes walk from the beach, 10 minutes from the station, some ace coffee shops & the famous Marrocco’s ice cream parlour we are a happy bunch looking for more like-minded people to join us.
We are now looking for a new team member to join us full time. You will be responsible and accountable for delivering sales activity to support company growth plans and the Managing Director.
We need someone who will understand our values and turn them into profitable relationships. There is a clear progression for the right candidate(s) to move into senior roles as the company continues its stellar growth.
- Act as first point of sales contact for inbound leads.
- Qualify and progress leads through the pipeline
- Use the telephone to contact potential leads for the first time
- Work with customers to establish their background and needs, and work towards directing them to a solution/product suited to their needs.
- Liaise with the Client Services team to ensure a smooth handover from Sales to CS
- Use customer insight knowledge gained to help develop future sales strategies/activity.
- Work with Marketing on aligning sales and marketing strategies
- Work with Marketing to design and execute campaigns in line with sales/marketing strategy
- Monitor and report on the Advice Cloud sales pipeline
- Ensure accurate records are kept in CRM
- Report directly to the Managing Director/Sales Director and provide reports on activity
- Attend regular networking events, webinars and seminars.
- Min 2 years proven B2B sales experience and provable performance.
- Good understanding of the tech/digital sector via Reseller, Service provider, Consultancy or Software house
- Capable of working in a target environment
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Person Specification:
- A tenacious and result driven individual
- With a friendly personality and a good sense of humour
- And a persuasive demeanour
- Able to stay cool under pressure.
- A quick learner
- You have knowledge or have worked in or with the Public Sector
- Can explain G-Cloud to us at an interview
- Know what OJEU is and why its important to us
- Have experience working with marketing automation tools
- You can get us VIP tickets to great festivals!
Salary: £35-45k OTE
What we can offer you:
Uncapped commission package.
We offer all Full Time staff 25 days paid holiday per year (excluding statutory BH), extensive training (internal & external), Bike to work scheme help, Free Tea and Small batch ™ coffee, time for social projects, Free “Floats” at the local Floatspa, regular POETS days and lots of other lovely freebies and perks. We offer flexible (& remote) working and an optional childcare voucher scheme for those that need.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV & a covering letter explaining why you would be fabulous for the job in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you w/c 29th August. The hiring process is:
- CV Review
- Telephone interview
- Online candidate test
- Final Interview / team meeting