G-Cloud 10 is open!
And we’re off, applications for G-Cloud 10 have officially opened today!
All current G-Cloud 9 suppliers will need to re-apply to gain a place on the G-Cloud framework. You can carry over your G-Cloud 9 services to G-Cloud 10. Although, if you haven’t made any sales on G-Cloud 9 it will be worth updating and refining your listing.
G-Cloud 10 comes in with only a few changes:
- Cloud Software- No real changes to report, except the removal of the sub-category “Application development”.
- Cloud Hosting – A few changes to this Lot by adding in questions on information security. Hardly surprising considering the increased focus on cyber!
- Cloud Support- The Lot that has had the most changes surprisingly! GC9 asked if Suppliers could provide Penetration testing, IT Health Checks, Risk analysis, or any other types of security testing. Instead G-Cloud 10 asks if suppliers can provide any of the following security services:
- security strategy
- security risk management
- security design
- cyber security consultancy
- security testing
- security incident management
- security audit services
Don’t forget to submit your clarification questions to CCS if you have any by the 9th of May. No questions are too small and in our experience, suppliers rarely take the time to do it.
Here is the official timeline for the process:
|Wednesday 18th April||G-Cloud 10 opens for applications and you can start asking clarification questions|
|5pm Wednesday 9th May||Deadline for asking clarification questions|
|5pm Wednesday 16th May||Answers to clarification questions will be published on the Digital Marketplace|
|5pm Wednesday 23rd May||Applications for G-Cloud 10 close|
|Monday 18th June||You'll be told if your application to G-Cloud 10 was successful|
|Monday 18th to Friday 29th June||Standstill period|
|Monday 2nd July||Expected start day for framework agreement|
Good luck with your application and don’t wait to the last minute to submit!