Data and Applications Solutions update
Last week we went to the Data and Applications Solutions framework update webinar. Here's the latest. It's launching officially in June!
As a reminder, Data and Applications Solutions Framework is the new procurement vehicle for suppliers looking to sell software and services for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Finance / Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Electronic Documents and much more.
Data and Applications Solutions Framework Lots
The framework is now scheduled to go to OJEU in June and we have clarity on the new Lot structure. The framework will be divided into 7 Lots, and not as the previously planned 9. The new Lots include:
- Lot 1 – Applications
- Lot 2 – Data
- Lot 3 – Local Government
- Lot 4 – Health and Social Care
- Lot 5 – Police and Emergency
- Lot 6 – Education
- Lot 7 – Support and Maintenance
We also heard a lot about how Data and Applications Solutions will be run. Here are a few highlights:
- Call off contracts for up to 7 years! – both suppliers and buyers in the pre-market engagement period expressed a wish for longer call off.
- Once on the framework it won’t renew for at least 2 years
- Possible direct award options per Lot!
- On premise software, cloud-based software and hybrid solutions along with relevant hardware to deliver those solutions is permissible.
For more info on the CCS webinar check out this very useful webinar PPT