How well do you know G-Cloud?
G-Cloud has been up and running for 3 months, but how well do you really know the framework?
Here’s some fun facts about G-Cloud:
- G-Cloud has since its inception in 2012 generated sales of over £3.5bn sold with 46% of this awarded to SMEs!
- The framework has 3 Lots and these are unrestricted which means there is no cap on how many suppliers can list on the framework.
- G-Cloud has the functionality for direct award – this means if a buyer searches for a product or service and only you appear they can award you the contract right away!
- All the spend data is public and you can see who has been buying – check this out on our groovy spend dashboard.
- One of the biggest misconceptions of the framework is that buyers can just buy the first result in the search. The search function on G-Cloud is actually randomised so there is no dark art of getting to the top of the pile.
- G-Cloud uses Boolean Operators which allows buyers to refine their search and get better, more specific search results, good right!