Join the 8%
80% of SaaS vendors have ZERO sales! - our best practice guides on what it takes to become a G-Cloud winner reveal some interesting stats.
Three concerning G-Cloud facts:
- 80% of SaaS vendors have ZERO sales.
- 50% of listed SaaS vendors don’t stand a chance of EVER making a shortlist, let alone a sale because of some very basic errors – which we’ll be calling ‘catastrophic fails’ from this point onwards.
- Just 8% of vendors sell over £100K a year.
Our goal with this series is, firstly, to make sure you’re not part of the bad 50%. Using the guidance and research in G-Cloud Success Insights you can identify any ‘catastrophic fails’ with your offering within 2 hours.
Secondly, we want to help you to get you into that 8%. (Which we believe will expand as the volume of G-Cloud transactions increases and vendors act on the research in this series.)
To help you do this, we’ve taken insights from our detailed comparison of The 8% with The Failing Remainder to draw up a step-by-step guide to help companies succeed on G-Cloud. We call it the G-Cloud Maturity Model, and in the next 4 reports we’ll take you through its four stages:
1. Get compliant > 2. Get optimised > 3. Get marketing > 4. Get selling > G-Cloud Success
Thanks for looking, we believe this is a big opportunity. As Lindsay said recently:
“SaaS and infrastructure sales have been subdued post Brexit. This demand has not gone away; it has been deferred. Add to this the necessary investment in digital transformation to deliver agile processes essential to respond to Brexit and I predict we will witness a tsunami of demand for Cloud services hit G-Cloud from mid-2017. You can quote me on that.”
– Well Linds., ol’ buddy, we just did! You’ve called it right before and our money is on you to get it right again.
UP NEXT – Buyers are human beings too: Before we look at what ‘Get compliant’ involves, let’s consider why you’ll never sell on G-Cloud without appreciating the task the buyer faces. >>
Our best pratice guides on what it takes to become a G-Cloud winner is part of our partnership with Lindsay Smith from GCloudSales.UK.
Copyright © 2016 Rowallan International Ltd. All rights reserved.
Published by Advice Cloud under licence.