What information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you.
- Information that you provide to us by completing forms at our website: http://www.advice-cloud.co.uk, including:
- Email address
- Organisation details
- If you email us directly, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you contact us via telephone, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you participate in our survey, we may keep a record of that data.
- Details of your visit to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, may be stored.
- If you have made contact with us, or us with you, either through networking, via social media, or in person, we may collect and store your company and contact details together with relevant notes, such as details of our discussion or meeting.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This aggregation of information does not identity any individual and is used for statistical purposes only.
Cookies are encrypted text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. Cookies are useful because they enhance usability and help perform certain functions. We do not store any personal data in the cookies that we use. We store the data anonymously to assist us in website efficiencies and for monitoring the activity and traffic both to and through our website. You should be able to control what cookies are placed on your computer or device in your browser settings. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
How we store your personal data
How we use your information
We use information gathered from you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations and responsibilities arising from all contracts entered into between you and us.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented most effectively to your computer.
- To allow you to better participate in our services or events, if you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services, website, or policies.
Disclosure of your information
We will never sell your personal data, or share it with any third party, save those detailed below, or with government agencies entitled to this information by law.
If you have entered into a contract with us, this may require that we share information with related government bodies, awarding bodies and other entities in which you have been informed.
We may, in rare instances, sub-contract elements of our operations to hired consultants, who will conduct work on behalf of Advice Cloud, and will always be vetted, with sufficient contracts in place to protect the integrity and confidentiality of your data.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or acquire any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer.
- If we are under a duty to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Advice Cloud, our employees, or our clients.
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any liability for these policies. Please review those websites’ policies prior to providing personal data to them.
Company Name: Advice Cloud
We are a limited company.
We are registered in England under Company Registration Number: 05776223
Registered Offices: 4 Brooker Street, Hove, East Sussex, United Kingdom, BN3 3YX
Main Trading Offices: 2nd Floor, 8 The Drive, Hove BN3 3JA