G-Cloud Procurement Services from Advice Cloud.
Advice Cloud is a public sector procurement specialist that offers a focused portfolio of G-Cloud-related services. As experienced buyers, we have used the framework to buy services on behalf of public sector authorities since August 2012. This has given us a thorough understanding of the G-Cloud procurement process, the supplier landscape, and the challenges that you may face in using the framework and switching to cloud-based services.
We provide organisations across the public sector with either support for specific parts of the process, or an end-to-end service.
Our G-Cloud expertise covers:
- Procurement strategy and processes
- Using the Crown Commercial Services G-Cloud buying process
- e-Procurement systems integration
- Transitioning to and specifying cloud-based services
- Early market engagement programmes
- Supplier due diligence
- Contracts and clarifications
- Post-procurement support for management and adoption
- Tower model and Service Integration and Management (SIAM) of cloud suppliers
Included in all of our services is a wide and detailed knowledge base on making best use of the framework, which also gives you access to use cases and templates. At the heart of every engagement is a focus on quickly delivering clearly defined outcomes. Our aim is to be a complementary, value-adding service that increases your in-house capabilities to make best use of the G-Cloud framework in the future.